Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A CarTune Contest i'm excited to give you!

I wanted to start this by saying "i hate getting old!" Ok, now that i stated the obvious, i just want to tell you how excited i am to share this contest with you. I first heard about profractional lazer two years ago on a tv show called LOOK TEN YEARS YOUNGER (where they put women in a glass tube in the middle of a mall and have people try to guess her age). Usually people would guess the women older then they really were, the women would freak out, the show would give them a profractional treatment and trot them back out to the glass tube where people would say, "wow, look at how young that sourpuss looks"-ok, i was the sourpuss because i figured i'd never be able to afford anything like that. Flash forward two years later and the treatment is not only affordable, but everyone is doing it...Kathie Lee Gifford-for instance, and this radio station.

That's right, this is me, looking like, well, the sourpuss that needs profractional help, or a weekend in the Dells...either way, i was lucky enough to team up with the great staff at TLC Lazer and Skin Center of Oconomowoc and experience a profractional treatment for myself.

This is immediately after the procedure. Ugh...i hate posting these photos but that's part of the deal...there's no way i'm going to promote something without trying it out myself!

This is RIGHT after my profractional treatment. I was somewhat nervous to post these next couple of photos because your looking at these and going "what the heck?! Ouch, why would anyone do that?" And here's the reality, i'm not in any pain...not at all, in fact i'm actually thinking about where i'm gonna stop to pick up lunch. And then i went to work...and grossed everyone out. Most people do this and go home, but i had no pain and figured shoot, i work in radio, whose gonna see me? The guy at Burger King seemed a little worried and asked if i needed any medical attention but i said "no, just a BK Mocha Joe and a whopper junior, no mayo and i went to work.

This is one week later after my profractional treatment and i'm feeling great...my eyes have moved up to where they were a few years ago, and my skin feels brand new. Most of my wrinkles are gone and i haven't had an acne break-out since!

If you want to check out TLC Laser of Oconomowoc at www.tlclaserandskincare.com--there's a link to their place on our home page at B933fm.com website cuz darn it, i'm not getting their web address to link with my site...i'm gonna try to fix that tomorrow.
Congrats to my CarTune GRAND PRIZE WINNER...Rose Karl! : )

No comments: