Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

BEE Fit for Summer, so far....

Here's an idea...



Ok, ok...if that doesn't work for you, plan B;

About three weeks ago i sat down with my co-workers and read 162 emails from listeners who wanted to challenge me in the Bee Fit for Summer Contest and we apparently chose well, because...well...i'm getting my "phat" butt kicked!

Our baker from South Milwaukee Greg (who goes to the LA Weight Loss in Oak Creek at 8907 South Howell), bakes delicious cakes for a living and has already lost over 18 pounds in two weeks! He just emailed me yesterday to tell me that thanks to his weight loss, he has already been able to cut his blood pressure medication in half!

Our mom Lynette from Hales Corners (who goes to LA Weight Loss in Greenfield located in the Steinmart Plaza by Southridge) has lost over 9 pounds, and our hardworking sixth grade school teacher Renee (who goes to the LA Weight Loss Center in Menomonee Falls) was telling me how she had a huge event to attend and was worried about how she was gonna resist all the delicious food at this thing, and how the fine folks at LA Weight Loss showed her that she could still have her cake (and eat it too!) and still lose weight...and Renee has lost over 9 pounds!

Ps...i've lost over 5 so far but this contest is only beginning...so to Lynette, Greg and Renee, i say "bring it on!" : )

5 comments:

Dennis said...

Good luck on the weight loss....At least you didn't go "under the knife" like I had to!

Jeffrey Scott said...

It's great to see more and more people concerned about their weight. I decided to get serious two years ago when I realized I was over 300 lbs. Since then I've lost over 115 pounds.

Think you can't do it? Think again, you can! I did.

Anonymous said...

Working on Losing weight here... thanks for Having this contest...For all the LA contestants work.. why not give them all a trip... or maybe the the biggest looser in the end wins a bigger / week long trip..or Cruise.. just a thought?? Like Ellen does on her show...Nobody looses...It would be great for raitings... also maybe have smaller weekly prizes Like on the biggest looser massages/ healthy dining.ect.....to make the contest more exciting...get listeners excited.. raitings ..???

Cindy Huber said...

Hi Dennis, Jeffrey, and um, big boy ; ),

I really appreciate all your comments, and Dennis, i knew you when you had that weight, and you were still handsome then! Jeffrey, you are inspiring...how did you lose the weight, and big boy,...i like your name : )...
Cindy

Jeffrey Scott said...

Cindy,
I went the Weight Watcher route. I was close to 350 at my brothers weeding. I tried to diet several times but failed each time. My sisters literally dragged me to my first WW meeting. I was hesitant as I figured it was pointless. Well, two years later and here I am.