Pages

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Anatomy of a Weight Gain


This is what i first looked like when i started at B93.3 in August. I had lost over 30 pounds with LA Weight Loss, and had actually been off the program for over 5 months when this picture was taken and had not gained one pound! I was still walking on a daily basis and i was watching what i was eating.


Here i am about two months later and i'm up about 5 or 6 pounds because i had started school (fulltime) and was slowly starting to re-introduce the bad habits that had gotten me to 204 pounds in the first place...and what the heck am i doing at a rib eating contest?! The only tip off is i'm starting to wear a sweatshirt draped around my waist.

Now, as you can plainly see, i've got a bulge starting once again but i don't seem to notice because my teeshirts have gotten bigger...

No comments: