Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

My daughter, the bill collector


When your a kid, it takes forever for summer to get here...when your an adult, you blink and here it is! (summers here?...i still haven't paid off the heating bill) My daughter is at the age now where she wants a job so she can make some money...i tried to help her out by paying her a dollar every time the phone rings and she tells them "mom's not here"--that's worth a dollar don't you think?...i also extended the same offer to my son, that way the phone gets answered and i know which bill collector wants their money and if MADD needs another donation...so far my son has only billed me two bucks BUT this morning my daughter presented me with a bill for SIXTY BUCKS!!!

Oh yeah, she kept records of who called and when and everything, so now i'm gonna have to pay my son a dollar to tell her i'm not home when she tries to collect!

No comments: