Pages

Monday, June 05, 2006

I didn't SUCK!

I don't think...but as far as i could tell, no one yelled "you suck", but then again my hearing isn't the best anyway...

A few weeks ago i invited you to join me for "stand-up comedy" graduation night and i want to thank you...ok...a few of you...for accepting my invitation and hopefully you had a great...ok, good time...i think trying to attempt comedy is like the first huuuuge drop on a roller coaster...you close your eyes and raise your hands in the air and wheeeeeee...i was on Dan Kyle's show the day before and tried out some of my material...the jokes i thought would just kill...kinda landed with a thud on the studio floor and the stuff i thought sucked, well, Dan thought was funny...at the time i thought that Dan just didn't have a sense of humor, but as it turns out, the stuff Dan thought was killer, killed...

Further proof that HUBER has NO HUMOR:

On driving; Not that i suffer from road rage but my daughter once asked me why i'm always flipping people off...i told her it's because i don't have a gun...

on Diets; Willpower is over-rated, if it was so damn important someone would have invented a drug for it...

(ok...maybe you needed a couple of beers before i got started...they don't call it a "two drink minimum for nothing...)

So, you think YOU CAN DO BETTER????
(chances are you can)

Contact the Comedy Cafe to get in touch with Roz Turner to find out more about her comedy classes...email them (Comedy Cafe) or email me and leave a phone number and i'll pass it along to Roz...or visit my friends on open mike night...the awesome Tony Miller hosts OPEN MIKE at the Skylight on Broadway, 150 N. Broadway, Thursday nights at 9pm...or contact Nola J. at the Ardor Pub also on Broadway...i believe Wednesday nights...(i'll double check on that), she and Tony are unbelievably funny and incredibly supportive...c'mon, you know you want to!

No comments: