Pages

Monday, June 19, 2006

Hi Dad, happy fathers day!

How's that line in the movie "Honey, i Blew up the Kids" Go...? Mommys mean business BUT Daddy's mean FUN!!!

I'd like to thank my dad for all the wonderful memories he gave me...i can remember being in my 20's and sitting on the front porch of my house after i had gotten kicked out of college and moaning to my dad, "i have NO idea what i'm going to do with the rest of my life, and my dad going "me neither...want another beer?" Or the time i was in second grade and i was crying because i had just finished reading a book called "Charlottes Web" and had gotten to the part where the spider dies, and my dad started crying with me and he said "that is the saddest story i have ever heard...want a beer?"

I LOVE YOU DAD!!!!

1 comment:

Cindy Huber said...

Hi Daniel,
i totally got it...and i want to know how your dream is going...YOU inspire ME!

Your fan,

Cindy