Pages

Friday, March 24, 2006

A dog, a turtle, NO SNAKES!

This is what i can't figure out about Max the dog...how can a animal who sniffs other dogs butts and rips into the garbage on a daily basis manage to spit out his antibiotics...seriously, i've seen this dog cheerfully raid the cat's litter box...but every single night that i get home i wrap his lifesaving pill in a piece of bologna or butter and every single night Max manages to carefully eat around the pill...and spit it out.

I welcome all suggestions except "get rid of the dog"...my old man has already tried that one.

My stepson is not too happy with me..his buddy's snake (boa constricter-thanks for asking) has just had babies (and you can see where this is going can't you?)...is it my imagination or does every teenage boy have a friend who has a snake that just had babies...what are they, the new hamsters?! Of course i said NO...as in NO WAY!

Of course he thinks i'm not fair because - as he's pointed out my daughter has a dog and my son has a turtle but i'm sticking to my guns...you see, if the turtle ever escapes from his cage, he won't eat the dog!

No comments: