Pages

Friday, March 24, 2006

Diets SUCK!

....And this is coming from someone who is "technically" on a diet 365 days a year!

But i'm a firm believer in if life gives you lemons, you make lemonade, and then add half a quart of vodka to it!

It's kind of scarey how it "all of a sudden" creeps up on you...one day...your pants don't fit...it's what i call a "JANET JACKSON"...as in "Janet Jackson's SUPER BOWL WARDROBE MALFUNCTION"...

I have a wardrobe malfunction every day...seriously, i do....it really should be called "my clothes are too tight and i need to lose weight," but i abbreviate it by calling it my "wardrobe malfunction"...

My son turned 13 on the day of Janet's wardrobe malfunction...i had just bought him a steak dinner and as we gathered to watch the Super Bowl and Janet Jacksons boob came hurtling out of our 19 inch color tv, his eyes grew big as saucers and he turned to me and said "mom, this is the best birthday ever!"

No comments: