Pages

Monday, April 19, 2010

On the beach AND on the diet!

Just because I'm out of work doesn't mean I'm always sitting next to the phone waiting for it to ring...oh no...sometimes I take a nap too...and walk the dog...change out of my pajamas...take a nap...load the dishwasher...watch some Weather Channel...walk the dog, AND take another nap...busy, busy, busy. Then, because I don't want to waste this wonderful opportunity, I've also taken this opportunity to change and enrich my life...No, I'm not selling AMWAY...I'm on ANOTHER DIET!

My mom (bless her) signed me up for Nutrisystems and like Marie Osmond, I'm now changing my life with weight loss, and in three days I've already lost THREE POUNDS! I've already tripled my weight loss from my last diet ALLI-in which I spent three days in the bathroom, BUT STILL didn't lose ONE POUND! Nutrisystems is one of those diet plans where they send you all the food you should eat, and as long as you don't cheat on it...you will lose weight. And the food is delicious, for breakfast I had a blue berry muffin, for lunch, chicken noodle soup, and supper was a buffalo chicken wrap...unfortunately, it is now 10:30 am and I have already eaten my entire meal plan for THE DAY. I'm now wondering, if I go to bed now, and sleep for eight hours, does that mean it qualifies as tomorrow and I can start eating again?

I also read over the weekend that the health Nazis have targeted hot dogs as unsafe for human consumption, arguing that hot dogs should have warning labels on their packaging! As you know, warning labels work...just look what they've done for cigarettes! Honestly, you could put a warning label on hot dogs that show the "dog" holding a gun while smoking a cigarette, and I'd still be looking for the ketchup and mustard.

More later...it's time for my nap.

4 comments:

Huck said...

it seems to me that the Health Nazi's just need to go back to PETA with their tails tucked under... but if that is the case, does that mean we can hunt them...?

Jeffrey Scott said...

Hmmmm, Hot Dogs are bad for you? What next, soda? Coffee? Deep Fried Twinkies?

Joseph Devereaux said...

Cindy,

You just KILL me...I LOVE your sense of humor!

Birdstud (Fellow Optimist)

Joseph Devereaux said...

Cindy,

You just KILL me...I LOVE your sense of humor!

Keep your chin up sweetheart.

Birdstud (Fellow optimist)