Pages

Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Not my kid's BFF

I was finally coerced by one of our B93.3FM sales accountants to join the rest of civilization yesterday on Facebook and OMG, there's an incredible number of you who do nothing but hangout on there and i know that because NOW I'm hanging out there too...when i wake up in the middle of the night facebook is always there...waiting for me to log on and an hour later i'm still on!!! Plus, i suck at Mafia wars, and honestly, i don't need another bouquet of flowers for my farm in Farmville...although if you have an extra sheep...

The problem with facebook was the same problem i had with myspace, linkled or whatever it's called and all the other web pages clamoring for my attention...i don't have any free extra time to read up on anyone else cuz there's just too many good shows on tv! Which brings me to another problem with facebook...my kids...i sent both of them a request to be their facebrook "friend" and i noticed this morning that my request is still pending and neither one has said anything about it...you don't think they're ignoring me do you?

Ps...oh wait, i have a friend request...uh oh, it's my boss...hmmmm....ignore...hey, you can't be friends with everyone!

No comments: