Pages

Thursday, November 02, 2006

FISH(Y) TALES

This whole tragic episode with the Crocodile Hunter and the sting ray really got me thinking...especially in light with another incident that involved a sting ray stabbing another man in the chest...why is it that everytime something like this happens we always hear animal experts describing sting rays as "docile"...getting stabbed in the chest by a fish doesn't sound too "docile" to me...

It really has got me thinking about other animal stories we might have missed...like the headline a few weeks ago that said "KILLER WHALES SETTLE DISPUTES LIKE HUMANS", and i'm thinking "oh great, now the whales have guns!"

Or; "SHARK THAT WALKS ON FINS IS DISCOVERED" "Oh great, next they'll want to move in my neighborhood!"

Or; OJ SIMPSON wants to write book entitled "IF I KILLED NICOLE" "Drop the "if" OJ and you could make it a "how to" manual."

What? OJ doesn't qualify as a "fish tale"...i'm not so sure, he sure sounds "fishy to me..."

No comments: