Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Why Thursday is the BEST day of the week...

You know why Thursday is the BEST day of the week?

With Thursday's, you still have the promise of a weekend, it's kind of like the day before Christmas eve; On Christmas eve, you have the "oh crap, I still haven't done all my shopping and the store is closing, and I'm so screwed..."

Christmas Day it's over, done, nothing more to look forward too...and half the stations stop playing the Christmas music by 6pm...

But on the day BEFORE Christmas eve, you're still enjoying the Christmas tunes, you still have one more day to go so it's not crunch time yet...that's what Thursday's are to me
.

1 comment:

Jeffrey Scott said...

For me Thursday's mean one more day of work. I'm more partial to Fridays. I don't mind working the day when I know the next two days are "fun days". Okay, I'll be serious, it's usually "clean days". But, I'm home and working my own hours.