Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

"He's not my president..."

Just wondering...I didn't vote Obama...do i get to say "he's not my president..."

Because for the last eight years, that's been the thing to say when your candidate loses. "He's not my president."

I've never understood that, "he's not my president." But the bottom line is, whether i like it or not, he is going to be the president, and honestly, this nation NEEDS him to be successful, so the bottom line is; I didn't vote for him, but Obama is my president.

Just one thought President-elect Obama,

You promised your daughters a dog if you won the election...might i suggest one of our beautiful Wisconsin greyhounds? See, this way your daughters would have the joy of a dog who acted like a cat...sort of a two for one deal...just think about, ok?

Cindy Huber
ps...God bless our veterans and their families...thank you very much for your sacrifices.

No comments: