Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I saw YOU at the fair...


Luckily-for this listener anyway- i didn't run into Peta, although, this hat gave me a great idea...when my dog dies i'm having him stuffed and turned into a hat!

You know what i love best about the fair? You run into everyone you know...like Chris, (pictured above with her beautiful family), an awesome angel (although she prefers to be called nurse) who helped me and my friend through our externship at St. Lukes Heart Failure Clinic. (Hey Chris, say hi to Cheryl, Sue, Tammi and Nancy for me-i love you all!!!)
My daughter and her friends Elizabeth and Emily...we discovered a sad truth; although funnel cakes are TOTALLY AWESOME(!)...not if you eat one first thing in the morning.

You've met our midday hostess Julie Davidson, right? As wonderful and sweet in person as she is on the air. (She was also very sweet and humble the night she kicked my butt in a celebrity dancing competition...although we both got beat by a 72 year old sausage king) Pictured with us is my adopted son "promotion guy" Ryan in a rare photograph...you may think we're smiling and having a good time but actually Julie and me are holding on to Ryan so we can get a picture of him.

So what was our promotion guy Ryan doing when not getting his picture taken? Another promotion guy stood in for this shot.

This is our over-worked staff here at Milwaukee radio and without them, there is no B93.3 radio!

This is the lovely 2008 Alice in Dairyland who kindly offered to go on the air with me everyday and talk about all the great products Wisconsin produces...like bison burritos, duck fahitas, maple sugar cotton candy and...wait a minute...how did this TMJ bag get in the shot?!

Here's a shot of a listener who said hi...too bad i didn't get his name, but he sure seemed nice...

No comments: